Creating Media Images
We had to compose an image that will tell people about not littering. I found my image in a book and scanned it to the computer. The image is by Georgia O'keefe and the saying is an Australian Aboriginal Proverb. The Saying is:
“We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.”
Australian Aboriginal Proverb
Australian Aboriginal Proverb
I think that this quote, combined with my image which I am unable to post here sends out a really important message. I think the image is really beautiful and has all the design elements of a fantastic image. The quote, which is aboriginal, is meaningful and gives out a immense amout of messeges at the same time.
Reasons why I chose this combination:
- The image I have chosen works well and shows great depth.
- The text is not too substantial and is easy to read.
- The the text is meaningful and the font and text works with the image not against it.
- It gives of an easy to understand message
- It is not boring
- The text colour works well
- It is not too simple but not too complicated
- The reading path is clear
- All the visual design elements are there

No comments:
Post a Comment