Photo Booth and PC's




Hi. This is my friend and I. Photo booth is awsome.


I am also talking about the first art project we are doing this year...We have to design a PC...I know what your thinking, "how can you design a computer?" but to our teacher 'PC' means Personalised Card.


Our PC is kind of like a business card but it is all about us. We have reasearched buissness cards to see what we thinks looks kool and have designed at least three PC's. We have to choose one now.


Our PC must be in black and white and I am planing mine about music. I will post more later.


Hope you are looking forward to seeing my biz card and others...


thanks,

Mia

posted under |

2 comments:

Isabella said...

hey mia, cool pictures, and also a really nice blog! I havent written much yet in mine, i still only have 1 blog! but of course you're welcome to see it!

Annie said...

HEY!!! It's Annie! Awesome blog Mia!! KEEP IT UP!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments